Swords Mean Disgusta

Posted by Lori | Posted in | Posted on 3:09 AM

3

I just had my fortune read by Abuela. She took the Spanish playing card deck and passed them out on the table.

Apparently I'm going to:
Have change that I won't like.
Fight with a girl over money.
Get invited out to drinks by a married man who I'm going to like.
Do very well in the University.
Receive a really nice present.
Have a special someone who is going to ask me to live with him. Apparently he's a really good one. But I'm not sure about him.
Go to a wedding and meet a man there who is going to make me think.
Have a phone call about love.
Fight with my parents about something.
Go on a trip that I won't like.

My madre had hers read. She recieved something she didn't like. "Mentiras," she said.

"Mentiras," Abuela says to me. "Mentiras ella dice. Pero vas a ver que va a pasar."

Comments (3)

your future seems very full of men.

and the spanish means, what? ...an argument with your parents..lots of men...hmmm, I hope you didn't pay her much!

Pay much? I didn't pay anything. Abuela is the mother of my madre here. Fortune telling happened to come up after lunch.

Post a Comment